Monday, September 19, 2011

Imma Back :)

hello.....

i know i have been long time din't blog d

soli soli soli >

but no one will concern bout it pun la....but i hope he will read my blog

just blog syok syok


erm...need start from where ne?

lets start from my education bah!!


i am now a degree student....happy happy

happy but lot of pressure

banyak pressure arrrr....

but how, i also "ngai guo lei la"

now ad in semester 2, half more year than i will graduate d!

and sad is... no more study life n start working life :(

i dun wn dun wn....

now, i will study hard to get result and graduate nicely.... ^^

seriously, i am so scare of working life

as i promise he, i wont go far to work

now he at butterworth, than i will stay at penang....

i can do it :)


oh yes!! my diploma convo will be held on 2nd october at equatorial hotel

whee.....whee....

so excited....not only me, my parents also

they will attend my convo and also my sis too

i hope he will felt happy for me and of course if he by my side is the BEST!!


degree life is not as easily as u all know....

is so so so tought!!! feel so regret lar weyyy

erm....we have to do research, vocation, organise event

and yes! i have a event at E&O Hotel

is KDU 20th anniversary gala dinner, theme with evening in hollywood :)

sound interesting?? wana join??

he say he will attend but he put aeroplane :(

nvm....tat day i also not free to acompany he pun lar...


relationship status is terrible, horrible n vegetable larrr....

i till now also can't forget him

HIM HIM HIM

i try to get other guy to forget him but at last i failed to do so

he hurt me so deeply n lie n lie n lie to me

why i still cant forget him??


this few day we got some contact

i feel so happy :)

i try to talk more with him but he so cold to me

nvm...at least he still remember me


but hor...i hate his FB profile pic so much!!

did u guys feel abit sour over here?

yes!! i admit!

imma jealous-ing!!!!


he say i had change

ya...mayb i did

my life had change, not same as before

i know he dislike me always go out, clubbing, chat with guys

we do argue this when we used to be together

but i am not change to be a bad girl

i just need some freedom

i like join with friends, shopping, movie, sing k, or chit chat

but in my heart just got YOU


i know u wont believe what i say

and i know we wont have the chance to be together

ILY



No comments:

Post a Comment