Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I SMURF YOU

lalalalalala....sing a happy song :)
this is what i will sing when i was
down down down :(
seriously....i hiding somethings from u guys
actually i have some feel on a guy
i can't tell the name here...
shh...secret!!
erm.... just some feel la
i also dn knw why will like that
mayb is he accompany me whenever i need a person
he used to be a KDU student too
we msg, phone call or even skype mostly everyday since we know each other
he make me laugh like i used to laugh before

but but but :(
we are impossible
don't ask me the reason
i don't know what's his feel
but somethime i feel he will jealous
since i know we are impossible
i try not be rely on the day with his accompany
try to not think bout him anymore
there he is...he dn wn to hurt me, he said
yea yea...i know :)
we are just the relationship than more than a friend

slowly, day by day
less n less contact each other
no more morning call, call b4 sleep, msg, skype
at first, is so hard for me to turn back the day
but at last i did it
heheee... i am a strong girl!!
i din't told him i love him coz i scare
but he knew i was

hey you!! i love you...

the story with me n him = E.N.D
not totally end up la. at least now still friend
thats enough for me :)

Stupiak oi!!
hope you will find a job that suit you
have a good future and stay happy n sweet
* control your night life, ok??

oh ya!!! imma so ANGRYYYYY
nearly become an angry bird!!
HE delete me from his FB friendlist again
is again n again n again
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
what he want?! huh!!

i din't do anything on u or even HER
is HE delete or SHE delete??
i don't know
the moment i know he delete me again
i like " wat u trying to do? delete then add back then repeat again?"
so nice to play hior??
i just want to get ur recent news from ur FB
can't I??

OK!! stop...
lalalalalala.....sing a happy song :)
time to sleep
tomorow have an ICS exam....
hope will 'sun sun li li'
nite nite ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment