Friday, September 23, 2011

Its Friday ~

Friday Friday today is Friday ~
and also is a movie day ^^ whee....
today go watch "nasi lemak 2.0" with my mum
u know i meet who???
i met my ex-coursemates + buddy= Yee Yang
so ngam nia...
i know he was here from FB check-in
but dnt think diok will watch the same movie
and he just sit the row beside me
haha...

i don't know how the movie incharge staff how to manage the movie
always see till half than whole screen become black
what the SMURF!!!

oh ya...i get shocked
u know why??
i saw a guy same like him
i taught it was him....
the side face even the hair look alike
what am i thinking?!
GRRRRRR....

tonight, i am not staying at Tanjung Tokong
i overnight at my new homieee
well, my new home not big and quite small
but at least i can decorate my own room....

enjoying my new taiwan drama....
nite nite ~

No comments:

Post a Comment