Saturday, September 24, 2011

miss u miss u ^^

today went to QB Mall with ma parents
yea...everyone bought something home
me= a black high heel
mum=a shirt
dad=Asics sport shoes
Hmmm....not bad not bad
i bought that shoes is coz i have no suitable high heel to match my dress
is for my coming college event la
hehe...spend much this few day
gonna stop for shopping d

well....my graduate convo is coming soon
excited...wheee...
but i think will be very weird when i wear the robe
erm...a tiny body with a super huge shirt
haha...can't imagine it >
actually the gradute bear is for diploma and degree??
diploma got the hat eh meh??
so confuse with it~
gonna find a graduate bear with or without hat har??

to have a healthy body, i have decided
to have exercise always
thinking of to participant for a run at Oct at Youth Park
is just a 6km run
but dn knw i cn run finish bo
hehe....
try my best ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment