Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a new start??

Hmm....i think this time i can realy let go
oppsss!! i cant!
he is so much inportant for me
i jz believe him!!
chein,i believe u!!

what other people say,i dont care!!
i wont believe!!
i choose to believe u as b4!!

mayb u are trying to do something to let me forget u
but u know my pattern,right??
what i want,i will get it!!
u also same!!
how u make me hurt or how,i still waiting.
when u hurt me,is realy hurt.

we now just friend....
u have her at ur side right now,so i wont worry u.
at least got a ppl will take care bout u.

one n a half year still remain??
it will still remain in my heart.
truely!!
is my dream.
mayb u have forget it!!

anyway,i dn knw what u do for me to let me so love u!!
haha...
mayb she realy did much thing that i realy cant do for u.
mayb i lose,but i wont gv up.

NWC, i love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment