Thursday, April 8, 2010

H-E-A-R-T B-R-O-K-E-N

u keep hurt me again n again
is that funny??

is not funny at all,k?

after u hurt,then apologise,thn u say
"forgve me la.wont' again le la.last time le'

but wat u did today?
whole day dnt find me by urself

now
almost everyday is me find u 1st
thn how
u simply reply me with few words
hate

i tel u lots time
if u dnt love me
pls leave
dnt keep play me

i m not ur toy
i just a simple girl
my heat will broke cos of u

watever u do, go
u wnt tel me
i not say u must tel me
just let me know wat u do
C-A-R-E

whenever i fo rgv u
u just will treat me nice a few day
fews day later
change again

i m tired with all of tis
when i wn talk to u
u will say
k la
i will change la
sorry.dnt angry la.k?

bored to hear that from u anymore

one sentence: friends is important than me
tis is u tel me from the begining
i taught i will dnt bother it
but lastly i can't

u make me dnt dare to believe u
u make my heart hurt continuosly
u make me hate u more n more

sorry
i can't accept it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment